6 Simple Ways to Remember the Fallen this Memorial Day Weekend
- Attend your local Memorial Day Parade.
- Visit the Veterans Cemetery, or visit a grave in your local cemetery.
- Hang an American Flag outside your house. (Half staff is proper etiquette.)
- Observe the National Moment of Remembrance at 3:00pm Local Time.
- Post a remembrance on your Social Media Page honoring someone who has fallen; whether you know them or not. (Pictures are of friends of mine; SGT Rob Richards (above). Below is LCPL John Farias.)
- Watch the National Memorial Day Concert (Sunday May 27, 8PM EST on PBS).
*Please remember it is Memorial Day Weekend, Not Veterans Day Weekend.*